Oral presentations instructions:
- Each talk is 15 minutes long. It is recommended to use 12 minutes to present and allow 3 minutes for questions.
- The equipment available will be PC, Data Projector and microphone.
- Please, ensure that you are available 10 minutes before the start of your session, in order to insert your presentation in the session PC.
- The recommended file type to be used for the presentations is PowerPoint or Portable Document Format (PDF)
- The presentations files should be loaded in the session PC 10 minutes before the start of the session.
- Speakers are requested to report to the Chairman of their session 10 minutes before the session starts.
- A short CV (2-3 lines) should be given to the Session Chair, who will introduce you to the audience before your presentation.
Poster presentation instructions:
- The poster maximum dimensions can be up to 0.59 m wide x 0.84 m high
- Posters should be printed and brought by each author to the conference.
- We will provide materials for attaching posters; however you can bring yours if you wish.
- Important dates
- Venue and useful information
- CAMEI Summer School
- MEI2015 on Twitter